Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Day at the Beach


It was always fun when we were able to go to the beach which wasn't often even though when I was young it wasn't to far away. Mom would take me down to play in the sand every so often at the beach in San Francisco, and I even remember a little of it. If I was really really lucky I even got to get a ride on the merry-go-round which I dearly loved and I still have fond memories of that. This picture was when I was a bit older with my two brothers. It was in either SF or in Santa Cruz.

3 comments:

m-lee said...

When I was little and I would see this picture. I thought Mom and Dad were not feeding you.
m

Cjjstrings Memories said...

Oh, I ate, but being sick didn't do anything for my weight!!!LOL

Doodlestreet said...

Yeah...I was gunna say, I can see those little ribs...awwww...you sure had it rough with that asthma... no child should ever have to be sick when they are little like that...breaks my heart.