Thursday, September 18, 2008

Gma Stringall in her Garden


I have found another picture of my Dad's Mom in her veggie garden. The cabbage looks great, and makes me think of all the good things to be made with it. I doubt they made saurkraut with it but you never know. I don't remember us having it while we were growing up, but after getting married I did, and like it pretty well. We even made it while we were in Idaho and one batch turned out really good. Gma Stringall looks like a good ole country gal.

3 comments:

Doodlestreet said...

Were those buildings around there their homes? Looks like it kinda, huh? Wow...people have it so good today, don't they?

Cjjstrings Memories said...

That may have been in Albion, CA. and I don't think they were to rich, but that may be just the barns and sheds.

Moses said...

Hey, there's so much useful material above!
link