Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Moved to Burlingame


Don't remember a lot from when we lived in Burlingame, as I was still pretty young. I remember these dang stairs that led up to our place upstairs though as my brother fell through the railing and I got punished for it. Had to sit in a chair for awhile to think over my bad deed, and I remember my brother getting a treat but I didn't. That of course was the harshes punishment. This is a photo of me on those stairs. Not sure exactly how old I was. I believe I started Kindegarden here. Now on to the next memory and the new place we moved too. Not sure where my dad was working then, but believe it might of been the telephone co.

1 comment:

Doodlestreet said...

OH my gosh! How CUTE are YOU in that photo!! So so sweet. Hey, look who I got my KNEES from!! :O)