Monday, July 28, 2008

Mickey Mouse Ballons

One of my first memories in our new house was that someone had given us the neatest standing Miickey Mouse Ballons on cardboard feet that must have been about 2 to 3 feet tall. Bob, Dick and I were the receivers, and it wasn't long before Bob got a hair up his butt and had to pop them all. I was really ticked at him but that was parr for the course with him, as he loved to do anything to cause a stir out of us, especially me.
Another time he took my diary an gave it to the boy down the street who I had a crush on and of course I had written quite a bit about the boy. Thank goodness my crush gave it back unopened, as I was about to die of embassesment. Bob and I clashed a lot over the years but when we got older we managed to get along better.

2 comments:

Doodlestreet said...

OH no!!!
I can't believe uncle bob did that with your diary!!!
I would be mortified if mine had been read by someone I had a crush on.
You poor thing..did you even get your heart out of your shoes???

Cjjstrings Memories said...

No, It is still there, as that was the worse thing he could have possibly done. to me. He could be such a jerk.LOL I survived though, and glad I didn't keep a diary when I met your Dad. He would have probably sold it to the Star or one of those rags.