Friday, July 25, 2008

Lincoln Av. To Fremont Av. in San Jose



I don't know how long we lived on Fremont, but know that MLee was born while we were living there.
A nice memory there is one xmas Dad made a little horse on a long metal spring for Dik and he use to jump up and down on it. I had wished I was little enough to use it too. It wasn't the traditional rocking horse, but was pretty neat. We had some great christmases due to Dad and Mom's hard work making things for us.
Another thing that was fun is that I use to fry potatos in butter for us kids when mom would let me and we ate them 1/2 raw, but we thought they were the greatest.
There was also an old fish pond there that had dried up and I often thought it would have been nice to have fish in it, and not just left dry.
The picture is of Bob and Dick and the girl across the street with my baby doll.
While we lived here Mom drew up plans for the house on Lupton, and they had it built. That was an exciting time to think about a new house.

No comments: